For after-hours emergencies please call 731.588.5561.
Emergency Services Are Available For:
- Fire in any building within Martin Housing Authority.
- Broken water lines on Martin Housing Authority property.
- Any water leak where water runs constantly.
- An electrical problem that causes a complete power failure or poses a threat to residents or property.
- Gas leak at any appliance or meter.
- The smoke alarm going off needs repair, loose or hanging. Low battery "chirps" will be addressed the next business day.
- The heating system is off (only if the outside temperature is below 50 degrees F).
- The cooling system not working (temperature over 85 degrees F).
- Commode stopped up and overflowing - if one (toilet) in unit and water cannot be shut off.
- Give assistance to the Police or Fire Department in case of break-in or emergency.
- A resident is thought to be hurt or in difficulty.
- The range is not working - only if the entire range does not work (Holidays and Weekends only).
- The main sewer line is clogged and causing a back-up into or around the unit.
- Refrigerator not working - more than 24 hours before the office is open.
- Main doors (entry) will not secure.
- Resident locked out of the unit - must have valid ID and be on the lease. Service charge may apply.
- Window was broken out - completely broken, not cracked or chipped.