Skip to Main Content

Light Up Weakley County

As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent closing of the school system, families around the county will be feeling the effects of being displaced from work - most especially parents or guardians who are out of work and home with child(ren) as a result of the virus and the subsequent closing of our school system.

Weakley County Government and Martin Housing Authority have partnered to initiate an electricity assistance program that is comprised entirely of donations from generous individuals and families in the Weakley County community. 100% of all donated funds will be used to help pay the electricity bill for citizens who have been displaced from their work and need help due to COVID-19.

Martin Housing Authority will be facilitating the program. Currently, we are accepting donations.

After donations are received, applications will be distributed, and the application process will begin. Certain eligibility requirements will exist for applicants. Applications will be processed in the order they are received, and funds will be dispersed based upon available donated funding."

Ways to Donate:

Donate online. (Coming Soon)


Donations can be mailed to:
Martin Housing Authority
134 East Heights Drive
Martin TN 38237

Please make checks payable to Impact Management Solutions and include "Light the Way Weakley County" on the memo line. 

Drop off Donation

As a result of COVID-19, Martin Housing Authority has closed their building to the public. However, donations can be dropped easily into the night deposit box. Please include your donation in an envelope and make checks payable to Impact Management Solutions and include "Light the Way - Weakley" on the memo line.

Call In Your Donation - Fee Collected by Square

You can also donate to Light The Way - Weakley County by calling the Martin Housing Authority and providing your debit or credit card number. Phone donations are processed using Square card readers, and Square charges and collects a fee to use the service. If you would like to donate over the phone using a credit or debit card, call the Martin Housing Authority at (731) 587-3186.