Martin Enrichment Academy (MEA) is provided by Martin Housing Authority and its non-profit Impact Management Solutions. The MEA provides after-school and summer programming to the youth of Weakley County. These programs are funded through United Way of West Tennessee, Lottery for Educational Programs (LEAP), Tennessee Department of Human Services, and donations from the community.
The mission of the Martin Enrichment Academy is to provide an environment that will creatively educate the students and foster a relationship that will last a lifetime.
The Martin Enrichment Academy excels through various partnerships with the community and the University of Tennessee at Martin. Volunteers are encouraged to help, as individuals or as part of an organization.
If you or your organization would like to volunteer at either of our centers, please call Jaclyn Marshall, Martin Enrichment Academy Director at 731.587.3186 or email Jaclyn.
If you don't have time to volunteer but want to support Martin Enrichment Academy, please consider a donation.
Ongoing Needs of Our Students
- Basketballs and Basketball Goal (Portable)
- Soccer Balls and Soccer Nets (Portable)
- Softballs, Baseballs, Gloves, Bats, and Helmets
- Footballs and Football Helmets
- Paint Brushes
- Paint (Watercolor/Acrylic)
- Poster Board
Educational Field Trips:
Funding for Admission to...
Clothing and Essential Hygiene Items:
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Soap and Shampoo
- Socks and Athletic Shoes
- Funds for T-shirts (Silkscreened with School Name)
- Jaclyn Marshall, Martin Enrichment Academy Director
- Kristy Robinson, MHA Social Services Director
- Pam Bratcher, MHA Executive Director
Program Assistants are also available to help your children.
Programs are held at two locations
The Crossroads Center
406 Jackson Street
Tom & Ann Stuart Community Center
120 Manley Street