The most efficient and effective way to apply for housing is to following the link provided for our online application process.
How to apply for housing:
- Fill out application completely.
- Family will be placed on our waiting list.
- A letter will be sent to you confirming that your application has been processed.
- Once you near the top of the list you will be asked to come to the office to complete an interview to update and verify household information.
- Leasing staff will offer an apartment as soon as one is available.
Please note that these steps represent a summary of steps taken to admit a household to Martin Housing Authority.
NOTE: Martin Housing Authority does not administer or accept Section 8 vouchers.